6 Ways To Keep Yourself Occupied On Long Flights
1. JOT DOWN AND REVIEW YOUR TO DO LIST. This is almost the first thing I do when I get on a flight (or rather 2nd next to ordering a drink!) My mind always starts to wander when we take off. I start to think about work, vacation, being home, everything all in one. Looking over my lists, both short and long term is always so fulfilling.
2. ZONE OUT AND CATCH UP ON MOVIES. This is another one of my favorite things to do on flights. I actually love taking long flights just so I can get in a movie or two. We fly Virgin America whenever we can, and they always have the best movies!
ALSO, you are going to want to hear this... I heard if you have a Netflix account, you can now binge watch some of your favorite movies and series, OFFLINE!! I swear it is too good to be true! If you don't trust me, check out the article here.
3. ORDER A GLASS OF WINE. Obviously! Wine and cocktails are great when you have a little bit of nerves while up in the air. Not going to lie, when I was younger I loved flying! I flew so much for work, I averaged about 30+ flights a year... which is a whole lot. But come today, almost 300+ total flights later, I am completely a ball of nerves. A little bit of turbulence and I quietly start to freak out. Come to the rescue... a glass of red wine! Not only do you
helps to remove chemicals responsible for causing blood clots, but you get a warm and cozy feeling too!
4. DOWNLOAD A PODCAST AHEAD OF TIME. My current favorite is "That's So Retrograde". Literally obsessed!
5. CLEAN YOUR DESKTOP AND CLEAR UP YOU PHONE. Personally, my desktop looks CRAZY sometimes! When I have a deadline for a project, editing photos or just pulling tons of inspiration images, my desktop looks beyond scary! Taking the time to organize it always makes me feel better! My phone is also, always somehow "Full Of Storage". Every couple months I take time to delete apps that I am longer using, delete old photos, and organize your home page. Having a productive home page on your phone that works with your personal day to day life will save you a lot of time.
6. SLEEP. You know you can never catch up some more sleep!